The main responsibility of the Sales Representative/Managers is to manage and grow sales within our organization by focusing on specific markets and segments at all levels to increase the company’s revenue and profitability.
1. Manage and develop a portfolio of nutraceutical customers in order to achieve sales objectives as designated by the company in accordance to the standards.
2. Develop and manage sales of the company’s products like vitamins, minerals and amino acid premixes to nutraceutical customers achieving respective budget targets in volume, price and profitability.
3. Develop and implement customer sales action plans.
4. Monitor sales results by customer and product taking corrective measures when necessary.
5. Capture, translate and communicate relevant market data back into the business: competitive price strategy and/or actions; product demand, etc.
6. Quote pricing and develop commercial proposals according to agreed strategy.
7. Manage and develop forecasting for customers in territory.
8. Manage and develop pipeline with customers through excel sheets.
9. Deliver commercial presentations aiming to improve customer knowledge of the company’s products
10. Prospect and search for new customers, new business and promote innovation.
A minimum of 1-5 years of experience in a sales, business development, and/or account
management role within B2B and B2C environment.
Nutraceutical industry experience a strong plus – Preferably from vitamins / ingredients industry.
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree required – preferably in Science, Food Technology, or other related
Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
Demonstrates experience in communicating with a variety of functions to generate sales.
Positive attitude with a drive toward meeting and exceeding targets.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Onboarding Doctors, Nutrionists, Dieticians, Fitness Experts, Gym etc,
2. Onboarding hospital associated retails pharmacies.
3. Creating data bases of target Doctors, Nutritionist, Dieticians, Fitness Experts and Gym.
4. Should have capabilities to do product management.
5. Co-ordination with Digital Marketing team.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Education : Science/Commerce Graduate.
2. Should have worked in Hyderabad and other major districts of Telangana.
Perks and Benefits: Rs.15, 000/- to Rs.30, 000/- per Month + Incentives.
- Make sales calls, conduct customer follow-ups and manage relationships at assigned shared accounts, doctors, saloons, spas, gyms, bone setting clinics.
Customer Account Management:
- Identify and communicate customer requirements, solve problems, as well as identify and pursue new growth opportunities
- Introduce and follow up on new products, provide product samples, managing distributor target account programs wherever applicable
- Conduct market share analysis
- Establish friendly business and interpersonal relationships developing an in-depth rapport with high-level management at all customers and potential customers by getting to know intimately customers’ organization, personnel, responsibility lines, products, financial situation, problems, requirements, culture, methods of doing business, etc
- Active membership and involvement in industry organizations/associations
Internal Administrative Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge of and follow company procedures and policies regarding pricing, deliveries, sales terms, forecasts, records, reports, use of company car, etc,
- Complete the following: customer sales reports, monthly territory reports, expense reports, Sales Operations Plan (SOP) monthly report, etc,
Interested applicants meeting the above criteria, may email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.