Welcome to our Arsa store!

Phone Number

+91 707 571 0944

Gallery Image
  • Gallery Image

Lavisca

350.00

This amazing product arrive with the sheer promise of abating hair falls each day, like never before. The primary profound benefits are: diminishes DHT accumulation, there’s no stimulation of androgen receptors in hair follicles, improves blood flow like oxygen and nutrients to perifollicular matrix, stimulates multiplication of follicular cells and overall improves the strength and growth of hair. With the goodness of collagen peptide type 1 50 mg and isoflavonoids 50 mg, this product comes with 11 amino acids, 5 natural extracts, 5 minerals and 8 vitamins. Try this miracle product once, and you’ll seek for more.

Lavisca

This amazing product arrive with the sheer promise of abating hair falls each day, like never before. The primary profound benefits are: diminishes DHT accumulation, there’s no stimulation of androgen receptors in hair follicles, improves blood flow like oxygen and nutrients to perifollicular matrix, stimulates multiplication of follicular cells and overall improves the strength and growth of hair. With the goodness of collagen peptide type 1 50 mg and isoflavonoids 50 mg, this product comes with 11 amino acids, 5 natural extracts, 5 minerals and 8 vitamins. Try this miracle product once, and you’ll seek for more.

Remember, with an average scalp that has one lakh hairs, it is the fastest growing tissue in the body. It is absolutely normal to lose 100 hairs per day with a hair-growth of half an inch in a month with about six inches in a year. There is room for 90% of the scalp hairs to grow while the rest 10% are dormant. The average life span of hair is four to seven years. With the intake of a well-balanced diet, essential vitamins, amino acids, minerals and proteins aid faster hair growth.

Composition:

Nutritional Information (Approx. Values)
Each serving table contains:
Compsition Dose Unit *RDA%
Biotin 30 mcg 100
L-Arginine 50 mg **
L-Cysteine Hydrochloride 50 mg 4.63
L-Lysine Hydrochloride 20 mg 0.95
DL Methionine 40 mg 3.70
Myo-Inositol 10 mg **
Ferrous Fumarate 20 mg 38.64
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 25 mcg 75.83
Copper Sulphate 2 mcg 47.05
Selenium (As Sodium Selenite) 40 mcg 100
calcium D Panthothenate 5 mg 100
Collagen Peptide Type 1 50 mg **
Niacinamide 18 mg 100
Lycopene 6% 6 mg **
Folic Acid 118 mcg 100
Vitamin E Acetate 50% 15 IU 100
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 400 IU 100
Manganese Sulphate 5 mg 45.25
Green Tea Extract 50 mg **
Grape Seed Extract 40 mg **
Proline 23.6 mg **
Alanine 19.6 mg **
Valine 23.6 mg 1.35
Serine 18.4 mg **
Vitamin C 40 mg 100
L Histadine 7.7 mg 1.07
Isoflavonoids 50 mg **
L-Tryptophan 3.6 mg 1.25
Excipients q.s.
Energy 1.40 Kcal
Carbohydrate 0.10 g
Protien 0.25 g
Fat 0.00 g
* % RDA Calculated based on ICMR guidelines.
** RDA is not established.
Tablets

10

Strip

1

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lavisca”

Your email address will not be published.